- ticket title
- Surgical Lasers Market Size & Share is growing globally by 2022
- Enteral Stents Market to witness steady increase by 2022
- Electromyography Devices Market to witness steady growth by 2022
- Surfactants Market: Top Competitive Players & Industry Growth Drivers, 2022
- Grease Market: Worldwide Key Industry Segments & Forecast, 2016-2022
Los Angeles – Brad Pitt wasn’t present at the Oscars this year and according to a source close to the Hollywood star, the “Moonlight” actor-producer was working on a secret sculpture because of which he decided to skip the award ceremony.
Pitt has been working at the LA studio of British artist Thomas Houseago for almost 10 days working on a sculpture, a source told The Hollywood Reporter. While it is not clear what Pitt has been working on, the source indicate that Pitt, who had been building a substantial art collection with former wife Angelina Jolie, had been at it for nearly 10 days.
Apart from sculptures aside, Pitt has plenty on his schedule. As an actor, he’s wrapped filming on “War Machine” for director David Michod, and he’s expected to reprise his role in “World War Z 2”.
Pitt is known for his love of architecture and design and that’s the reason this particular piece of information doesn’t really surprise us. He was once heard saying that “It’s a lovely experience walking around a museum by yourself.”