- ticket title
- Surgical Lasers Market Size & Share is growing globally by 2022
- Enteral Stents Market to witness steady increase by 2022
- Electromyography Devices Market to witness steady growth by 2022
- Surfactants Market: Top Competitive Players & Industry Growth Drivers, 2022
- Grease Market: Worldwide Key Industry Segments & Forecast, 2016-2022
Los Angeles – Hugh Jackman has revealed that he has got scars from wearing Wolverine’s claws – something that he says ‘isn’t really cool’.
Jackman has been ‘the Wolverine’ ever since the X-Men movies started and after working with nine movies playing his part as the ‘clawed’ superhero, the Australian actor says he got some scars for good measure. The actor added that he has got a lifetime of memories playing Wolverine.
“I can’t tell you how many people I stabbed, how I stabbed myself. They were killing machines. I stabbed the double for Mystique right in the arm. Of course I freaked out a little bit. It’s not every day you stab someone,” Jackman says as quoted by ew.com.
The 48-year-old actor adds that he “used to have to practice so I wouldn’t hit people (with the claws). And one thing I neglected to practice was the follow-through…I’ve got a number of scars on my thighs, and it’s really not cool. Got pretty close to some sensitive areas, but everything’s fine.”
Surprisingly, Jackman’s scene partner cheered the moment: “She said, ‘I’ve been stabbed by Wolverine!’ That was one of the first days of shooting. That’s when you realize this is not a normal character, when people are really happy to be stabbed by your character.”